Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is an efficient method to allow advertisers to to pay only when a user clicks on an advertisement to visit their website. PPC campaigns help you to earn more money, and waste less on ads that aren’t successful.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. Before you launch your PPC campaign, it is important that you define the purpose for which you are setting it up in the first place. Consider whether you are looking for more sales, or simply want to communicate something to prospects?
Any PPC campaign should follow these steps
- analyse the client’s (your) website and products
- analyse your competitors
- find out what keywords people are actually looking on the internet
- set all keywords into ad groups and try to cap all free “gaps”. Or fight where is a big crowd.
- set stunning and functional ad banners
- focus only on real customers not random visitors
- set the price of clicks for making money not wasting it
- inspect and analyse your campaign regularly
- focus on successful keywords and ads, remove the trash keywords wasting your budget
- sometimes shuffle keywords, experiment but always maintain the quality
- internet market is a lively constantly changing place – stay on top of changes
Three basic rules of every PPC campaign